• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you get to keep one breakfast pastry for the rest of the year, what you picking??

if biscuit has to count, then that. if just something sweet then I'd have to think, but maybe doughnut, but there are a few contenders.

Does that include any thing that rises in the oven? So we are talking, donut, muffin, kolache, biscuit....

standalone carb, so you can keep you chicken biscuits if you pick blueberry muffin, but you can't eat a biscuit by itself

At my 1st graders award ceremony and holy shit every parent here is at least a decade younger than me.

I had a horrible nightmare a few weeks ago where I had to take a math exam in order to keep my job. I'm still thinking about it. Did I already post this?

Last week the chair of math accidentally circulated a math test to the whole faculty and I innocently opened it and almost had a panic attack. Like supposed to be a placement test for incoming freshman but the questions looked literally impossible to me

Turns out he was trying to write a test to beat some new math program on cell phones that will solve any problem through your camera.

My kid got the wonderful writer award for creative writing in her first grade class, so now I feel validated that all of my short stories that I was sneaking into her writing folder to be workshopped may have some merit after all.

I had a horrible nightmare a few weeks ago where I had to take a math exam in order to keep my job. I'm still thinking about it. Did I already post this?

Last week the chair of math accidentally circulated a math test to the whole faculty and I innocently opened it and almost had a panic attack. Like supposed to be a placement test for incoming freshman but the questions looked literally impossible to me

Turns out he was trying to write a test to beat some new math program on cell phones that will solve any problem through your camera.

I occasionally have a dream where I have to teach a calculus course. I can't even find the room much less teach calculus. I took calculus junior year of high school and multivariate calculus senior year of high school. But my last memory of calculus is not being able to help a girl at Wake with her freshman calculus homework.

I think I've posted before but I went my whole academic career without taking calculus, and I'm pretty happy about that.

I've never taken calculus either. My highest level of math is Algebra III

But that's all I needed apparently to do just fine on the GRE.

Back