• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s amazing to me how bad I am at disc golf given the frequency that I play and the duration of my playing career.

It’s amazing to me how bad I am at disc golf given the frequency that I play and the duration of my playing career.

I played a ton in college (the UNC course was fucking legit, probably the best thing about the school) but I am probably pretty ass now, for multiple reasons.

Still a real fun time.

There’s a course in the town over from Clemson that has been named to the top 100 in the world.

Also I’m wearing my tough Mudder shirt and this dude says “hey, tough Mudder!!!” And then shows me his tough Mudder calf tattoo so I was like “cool, how many have you run!” And he’s like “just the one” and I feel like that doesn’t warrant a permanent reminder on your leg.

Like people who run a single marathon and put a 26.2 sticker on their car. Like is it a lifestyle for you or what’s the deal

I feel like accomplishing something once means you can tattoo it. Like you'd never fault an ironman or an Olympian for getting the requisite tattoos after only one appearance.

The real question is whether or not a tough mudder deserves a tattoo at all.

I feel like accomplishing something once means you can tattoo it. Like you'd never fault an ironman or an Olympian for getting the requisite tattoos after only one appearance.

ATS definitely has one.

I generally feel like people should tattoo what they want. Like if ATS feels it's an accomplishment worth memorializing on his body then cool.

But also this bartender I know got a $5 tattoo of an apple on her neck because that's what came out of the gumball machine at the shop. I'd put that in the bad decision basket

i'm into the sound and they're playing here tomorrow night but tix are a hundo for general admission and i'm not that into it

the strokes at 2010 bonnaroo was one of my more disappointing concert experiences ever

they come out 15 minutes late to an hour long set, say they were busy watching beirut, and then finish the set 15 minutes early with no encore

I did think it was pretty funny + on-brand that Julian came out in a leather jacket in 100 degree heat, though

the strokes at 2010 bonnaroo was one of my more disappointing concert experiences ever

they come out 15 minutes late to an hour long set, say they were busy watching beirut, and then finish the set 15 minutes early with no encore

I did think it was pretty funny + on-brand that Julian came out in a leather jacket in 100 degree heat, though

TAB will defend

I’m kind of disappointed my dad never got an Ironman tattoo. He did Canada, Europe, and Lake Placid.

I have tough mudder tatt'd on my BH

I just finished Season 1 of Righteous Gemstones and I feel like maybe I’m taking myself too seriously because it’s fine but dumb.

Back