• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also he went to Italy to avoid his IP block so you kind of respect the commitment

You’re all safe. He hates me most.

That shit about me is completely made up and spooky af

I hate that some unhinged dude who lives like 30 miles away holds a grudge against me that never happened

Can we do a worst poster bracket like back in the days.

Need to include the banned ones.

That shit about me is completely made up and spooky af

I hate that some unhinged dude who lives like 30 miles away holds a grudge against me that never happened

That's his MO. He made shit up about me almost 20 years ago. He's a sad demented little man.

And I cannot adequately quantify how much easier this place is to moderate with him gone. The mod forum goes MONTHS without conversation about poster issues now when it used to be a daily problem.

yeah, but I don't even know what that means

I think it’s a device You put on the neck of a guitar to make it shorter. Like so you don’t have to use bar chords. Guitardeac can confirm or clarify.

that's capo

Kapos were the Jews who were forced by the SS to supervise other jews in the concentration camps

So I guess there are no rules anymore. A banned poster can just air grievances with a new humblebrag handle and people just chat him up. Pathetic. This board was a better place.

Sorry I was enjoying my life at the Canes game.

I don't actually think that thread was created by RJ, doesn't read like him at all.

Although what do I know, I thought Catamount was a Biff parody for a good two years.

So I guess there are no rules anymore. A banned poster can just air grievances with a new humblebrag handle and people just chat him up. Pathetic. This board was a better place.

56178639.jpg

Top Gun Maverick is good.

Coming home at 10:45 to an awake 3.75 year old is not as good.

some good Yahoo! stories today. This flight attendant is nuts

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/flight-attendant-shares-biggest-security-160707009.html

Flight attendant shares the biggest security steps she takes when checking into a hotel room

To start, CiCi props open her door and checks the room — including the closets, the shower and the space behind the curtains. She also checks to make sure the phone works.

Then she closes the door and covers the peephole. As an extra measure, she closes the latch lock with a hand towel, which in some cases makes it harder to pick.

CiCi also keeps her suitcase next to the door. As she explained in the comments, this is to prevent someone from running a wire or some other lock-picking device along the ground outside.

After that, CiCi shared a number of more general tips, such as knowing where the fire exits are, and leaving the TV volume on when you’re out of the room.

She also recommended Presence, a free app that lets you use your smart devices as security cameras. That way, CiCi explains, you can leave a phone or tablet in your room to see if someone entered it without you knowing.

Back