• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this thunderstorm just took out a dead tree at the back of our yard. Crushed part of our fence. Awesome.

I had a massive oak limb come down last night that I need to saw today. Fortunately missed anything of importance.

barry ancona (crossword commenter) may be the biggest online dickhead EVER

PeKwUG4.jpg

No giant limbs down in my yard, but Solo stove in great shape this morning

Hells yeah, just found on we're flying Lufthansa instead of Delta on our Portugal/Spain trip and staying in what seem to be some pretty pimp beachfront resorts as well as some little family owned small town out of the way places like we normally stay on these trips.

Chat Thread: Memorial Day Weekend Beach Party 69 Bud Lights !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hells yeah, just found on we're flying Lufthansa instead of Delta on our Portugal/Spain trip and staying in what seem to be some pretty pimp beachfront resorts as well as some little family owned small town out of the way places like we normally stay on these trips.

You sure do vacation a lot on a teacher’s salary. I just got back from one vacation and on day 1 back first order of business was figuring out how much credit card debt I got myself into

You sure do vacation a lot on a teacher’s salary. I just got back from one vacation and on day 1 back first order of business was figuring out how much credit card debt I got myself into

Tip 1-Avoid paying $50 for a tuna fish sub.

plama wondering how other people can afford to have fun is one of my favorite running bits on CTs

Lufthansa is a pretty great airline. I think Emirates is my favorite, but Lufthansa is top 3

Need to upgrade that chair game.

The size of the fire pit pavers a real limiting factor for something like Adirondacks, sadly. Very happy with these chairs, though. Perfect weight, powder-coated aluminum that won't rust, and they have cushions I removed before the rain that are make them pretty comfy.

They also match my outdoor dining table + umbrella to a T, which is nice.

The size of the fire pit pavers a real limiting factor for something like Adirondacks, sadly. Very happy with these chairs, though. Perfect weight, powder-coated aluminum that won't rust, and they have cushions I removed before the rain that are make them pretty comfy.

They also match my outdoor dining table + umbrella to a T, which is nice.

Yeah, you need a really wide circle for adirondacks... I measured it out myself in our backyard and was surprised how much land I'd need (and pavers) to get 4 of them to fit.

Back