• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biff we need an update to the tittle for rj's triumphangry return

I think we should have one month per year where RJ is allowed back. Kinda like the Purge

So I guess there are no rules anymore. A banned poster can just air grievances with a new humblebrag handle and people just chat him up. Pathetic. This board was a better place.

So I guess there are no rules anymore. A banned poster can just air grievances with a new humblebrag handle and people just chat him up. Pathetic. This board was a better place.

The name was registered in April 2021. Most likely he just convinced one of his boomer friends to hand over their login info.

+1

Bring the hammer

when I saw the poster name and quickly (very quickly) glanced at the thread and saw it was a comeback thread I thought it was moonz since he loves Italia almost as much as biff. but then I actually read the posts and it was obvious from the get-go.

I am happy to not have a fuckin clue what he’s talking about

Seriously. All I recognized was the diggler hack which was old news and not related to his banning.

he'll be gone soon, enjoy the flameout

After a week of testing negative, tested positive the day after I flew back and ate out last night at the sushi bar.

lol we're not all on the boards 24/7.. on solo kid duty tonight too, making this particular time (before bedtime) particularly difficult to act quickly in

he either had this burner account sitting ready to go or talked someone into giving it to him, either way its not like we let him back in on purpose

lol we're not all on the boards 24/7.. on solo kid duty tonight too, making this particular time (before bedtime) particularly difficult to act quickly in

he either had this burner account sitting ready to go or talked someone into giving it to him, either way its not like we let him back in on purpose
Can y’all get on the Donald Ross ban?

Back