• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I love about the man, so many great stories just like that. I chatted with him last year. He agreed to join me for a WebEx recording of the pre-history of my land for my farm page.

What I forgot to add to my earlier was how Woodall looked at the time. He was a young prof who had long hair that was not well acquainted with a comb. He had a large horshoe mustache whose growth was unimpeded by mustache groomers. He usually wore work shirts, not dress shirts. Tie was what you did to a rope, not something he would wear around his neck.

It’s not even custom made so likely going to look like shit

On to St Louis. Any food/beer recs for just a night? Casual, no tuxedo needed.

220607110022-burger-king-pride-whopper-exlarge-169.jpg

Burger King wants to know, are you a top or a bottom?

This is pretty peak guitardeac. Love that guy

Bears Club and Seminole are really good of course but I prefer Bears Club. I was not impressed with The Grove 23. It's just ok. And it's weird because the last time I was there in April MJ was playing and Bubba and several others and they were almost all wearing gym shorts and t shirts. But The Grove has the best pro shop ever and it is cheap. I tore that place up. Bought a pair of Air Jordan golf shoes and I think they were like $125.

220607110022-burger-king-pride-whopper-exlarge-169.jpg

Burger King wants to know, are you a top or a bottom?

*sigh*

Man, there's just so much that can be done with this from both sides.

"Oh look, they're literally trying to cram this down my throat."

Pandering is no longer a bad word, I guess.

Thinking about taking the kiddos to the Dash game tonight. Will they enjoy it?

For sure, they have a kids bouncy house/slide/course area if they don’t care about the the game. I took my 21 month old and he enjoyed that, plus you can always slide down the outfield hill which is fun.

I’ve never worn a tuxedo, wearing my first for a wedding in September in Wilmington. I can already feel the sweat rolling off my body.

Now that you’ve sold out and started making the big bucks you should find yourself in many more formal settings, galas and balls and what not

Chat Thread: A Pet Vulture in a Tuxedo Eating Bacon Cheesesticks From Papa John's !!!

Now that you’ve sold out and started making the big bucks you should find yourself in many more formal settings, galas and balls and what not

Nah I think I’ve divorced myself from that future. Probably more like to have a tat sleeve than he attending formal galas in the next five years.

it's a slap in our collective face that cookout, biff, and the other homophobes that run this board have not plastered the site with pride flags

Back