• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to update this title as we have come a long way from tuxedo vultures

10k euros a week rental not doable unless you have multiple couples.. pshh

diggler how much to rent the whole house + two smaller units so you don't have to share the common spaces w/ the poors

Lol. It’s actually prob more than 10k now. No clue what the side places cost.

Just saw that the restaurant has rooms too for much lower prices!

we stayed here in tuscany: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15971616

there are other properties that share the pool, but the property comes with fresh bread every morning and eggs and milk if you want it, baked/farmed on property

a friend got married at a villa about 15 min away in volterra

we made pizza and drank lots of wine in san gimignano, rented a sports car and drove fast through the hills and scared deacfan2009, good stuff

I haven't been to ITALY in about ten years but I remember two "oddly" named places that were good- One was something like Tequila or La Tequila. Another was basically storefront taqueria with Tomato (Tomate) in name.

Quit talking shit about Santorini, brah. Harshing my buzz for early August.

I meant to tell you on Mykonos, try your best to get a seat on the water at Bao's before sunset. The view is amazing, but they also had this amazing cocktail which was something like sparkling wine, grapefruit seltzer and mint.

I put in my firehouse subs order with a pick up time for 12:30 but now my last patient of the morning is a no show and I'm bummed I can't go get it earlier.

Back