• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reveal the bumper stickers you have on your car.

To get us off to an entertaining start, I have none.

Reveal the bumper stickers you have on your car.

To get us off to an entertaining start, I have none.

I had a lot in college, but now the only one I have says “bird nerd” and then has a picture of an American Robin wearing a safari hat and binoculars.

I have a Wake Alumni license plate holder.

I used to have a Wake Alumni and Virginia Law sticker on my back windshield.

Have Wake Forest University across the rear window on one car and a Deacon Head and North Carolina Dead lightning bolt sticker on the other car.

I have no stickers…just license plate frames indicating collegiate loyalties and affiliations.

I can report that the Linville river is still running through the gorge…quite beautifully.

I’m very much trying to find a way to live somewhere else for long stretches of time that is a better place to live.

Just got back from Asheville and today was hot up there. Need to get over 4K feet to get any relief in this heat.

I did yard work all day and had to take 4 showers. So much sweat.

Back