• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@birdman there’s an aviary here. Should I go? What should I look for?

Not gonna lie, that was a pretty goddamn kickass Prince tribute show.

@birdman there’s an aviary here. Should I go? What should I look for?

That’s cool. Those places can be fun, but you probably won’t see local birds and you really can’t add aviary birds to your life list. Pretty sweet to see stuff like flamingoes and macaws up close though.

I stopped by a Buc-ee’s for the first time today in GA. Place was an absolute super spreader event. The people watching was spectacular and the jerky was good.

Killed our pit stop efficiency. Thought we were on a one stop strategy until my daughter had a (literal) blowout.

I stopped by a Buc-ee’s for the first time today in GA. Place was an absolute super spreader event. The people watching was spectacular and the jerky was good.

Killed our pit stop efficiency. Thought we were on a one stop strategy until my daughter had a (literal) blowout.

Bucees is legit awesome. We passed one in KY on our way to STL but it wasn’t open yet and I was very sad.

That’s cool. Those places can be fun, but you probably won’t see local birds and you really can’t add aviary birds to your life list. Pretty sweet to see stuff like flamingoes and macaws up close though.

Cool. Can I add it to my cheating life list?

Recently found out that a high school classmate is now living in Black Mountain. Would not have guessed he would like living somewhere in mountains. He was a beach guy in his younger days.

JASON: C'mon. Do you remember the 90's?
MELANIE: Yeah
JASON: Y'know. People were talking about getting piercings and getting tribal tattoos. And people were singing about saving the planet; forming bands?
MELANIE: Yeah
JASON: There's a place where that idea still exists as a reality and I've been there
MELANIE: Where is it?
JASON: Portland
MELANIE: Oregon?
JASON: Yeah

Recently found out that a high school classmate is now living in Black Mountain. Would not have guessed he would like living somewhere in mountains. He was a beach guy in his younger days.

Does he have any bumper stickers on the car?

is the new top gun also a pride movie or did they make this one just for the cis dudes

Back