• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got out of the shower and glanced in the mirror and I’ve either developed body dysmorphia or I need to drink less beer

Apparently floor model dryers aren’t sold with lint traps included but lowes doesn’t let you know until you go to dry clothes nor do they sell the lent traps needed??

It is unusual to do neither one, particularly not telling you about the missing part.

Try Appliance parts direct, appliance parts pros or any of the big appliance parts internet sellers for a new one.

It is unusual to do neither one, particularly not telling you about the missing part.

Try Appliance parts direct, appliance parts pros or any of the big appliance parts internet sellers for a new one.

there is actually an appliance parts store in town that had only one lint trap in stock that fit thankfully

At the brewers-nats game with my youngest, both wearing wake shirts.

1) have received about 5 go deacs between the metro and the game (including a ‘13 grad a few rows in front of us - this any of you?)

2) met Kendall Hinton’s cousin, who was working one of the food places

3) a draft beer cost $16 here. I did not partake.

I just got out of the shower and glanced in the mirror and I’ve either developed body dysmorphia or I need to drink less beer

This dude looks like the rest of us one time and he freaks out.

1. I just went skating with my kids at our local skating rink and immediately ordered rollerblades off Amazon.

2. I’m about to listen to a Prince tribute band at our town commons.

See. There is culture where where I live.

2. I’m about to listen to a Prince tribute band at our town commons.

See. There is culture where where I live.

please post setlist and review. hope you get do me baby and jack u off at the very least

Oh shit. We’re going with Head now. I dig these guys.

Back