• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

River traffic is slow so far this year. Bad economic sign.

I got rejected from the pharmacist yesterday for a Covid booster, but still have a shitty migraine today.

I went to Hoppin last night in SouthEnd. It’s One of those places where they link your credit card to a wristband and you pour your own beer from a large selection. Apparently I drank too much beer because it cut me off and told me that I had exceeded my consumption limit for the time period. Which is bullshit. Do not recommend.

"I've been in this bar for three hours and haven't had anything (alcoholic) to drink."
"I've switched to water."
Comments that make you realize just how old you are.

I feel too old to go to a place like that at my age, let alone biffs. Isn’t that the place where some girl got busted drinking straight from the taps during Covid? Classy place.

So the DKE International Convention is in town this weekend and I got shamed into attending the brewery crawl last night. So I am definitely too young for that place but actually had a good time talking to DKE undergrads from all over the US and Canada and helping them develop leadership skills.

So the DKE International Convention is in town this weekend and I got shamed into attending the brewery crawl last night. So I am definitely too young for that place but actually had a good time talking to DKE undergrads from all over the US and Canada and helping them develop leadership skills.

Did you cite your leadership of these boards?

I went to this pickleball/mini golf place with the family and the bar there did the wristband thing. I too got cut off and way before it was necessary. The prices were outrageous so maybe they did me a favor.

Apparently floor model dryers aren’t sold with lint traps included but lowes doesn’t let you know until you go to dry clothes nor do they sell the lent traps needed??

Back