• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Asterisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading to France for 10 days

Bye nerds

Dude, was just notified that the team hotel for my son's soccer tournament next month in Columbia is the Country Inn & Suites at Harbison. I could stay there tonight for $86, but the special rate for the weekend is $120. At least there's a Hooters nearby.

Longing for the Radisson.

Dude, was just notified that the team hotel for my son's soccer tournament next month in Columbia is the Country Inn & Suites at Harbison. I could stay there tonight for $86, but the special rate for the weekend is $120. At least there's a Hooters nearby.

time to shack up with some of those other swinger parents

Hopefully the Country Inn & Suites is an old Holodrome like the Radisson.

People don't realize "group rates" at hotels are very, very often higher than what you can get for yourself.

yo, Biff:

Shailene Woodley may run for office

(CNN)Add actress Shailene Woodley to the list of celebs who are considering tossing their hats into the political ring.

The "Big Little Lies" star told The New York Times she has mulled a run for Congress.
"There was a point last year when I was working for Bernie Sanders where I thought, 'Huh, maybe I'll run for Congress in a couple years,' " she said. "And you know what? I'm not going to rule it out."

Townie went from hipster poor volunteering at the bike shop non-profit life to 10 day France trip tasting menu errydamn day in like the blink of an eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back