• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Asterisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine by Lou Rawls is such an awesome song.

Lou's catalog isn't that strong overall though.

In addition to his legendary life insurance commercial, Lou Rawls is rightfully remembered for one of the best Christmas albums ever.

what's the likelihood that this mayweather/mcgregor fight ends up sucking/ending in like 20 seconds

i'm ordering the fight on the 5% chance that it's awesome and i'd regret the shit out of not ordering it.

i'm ordering the fight on the 5% chance that it's awesome and i'd regret the shit out of not ordering it.

I was going to spend that money on Powerball tickets this weekend but some Masshole went ahead and won the prize.

Chat Thread Asterisk: I didn't win the Powerball

Another great thing about ole meeje....we get those pay per view fight for free on regular tv. Suck it Trump!

It's my birthday and Taylor Swift announces her new album. It's going to be a good day.

I haven't ordered a fight since Tyson bit Holyfield's ear. Kinda felt Iron Mike should've reimbursed all the purchasers.

it's pretty bullshit that people can still spam via fax machine with little recourse. ours come in via email but still, what a dick move

learned how to make guacamole from Rick Bayless last night at a demo at one of his restaurants. Thyme instead of cilantro, green apple instead of onion, never use a food processor, get the oils in from the lime rind by inverting it in the juicer, and go light on the acid you don't need it to keep the color from turning, just keep it cold. Said everyone ruins their guac with too much acid because they are so worried about it turning color.

If I win the lottery the first thing I'm going to do is pay cookout to delete all my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back