• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Asterisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone will be relieved to know that the pre-teen sewer orgy scene from the book is omitted from the movie

so get this. last night went out to eat with my family to this Just OK italian restaurant that my parents love. Anyway, it's fine but their pasta/sauce was pretty boring but last night on the way home i was like "was it just me, or was the sauce a lot better than it used to be?" and ITCwife was like "yeah! i thought so too!"

fast forward, turns out I left my daughter's sweater there so I had to go pick it up. I walked into the kitchen looking for someone and the head chef helps me out and asks how the food was. I said it was really great. and then asked if the sauce had been changed recently and do you know what? They HAD changed the sauce recently

so get this. last night went out to eat with my family to this Just OK italian restaurant that my parents love. Anyway, it's fine but their pasta/sauce was pretty boring but last night on the way home i was like "was it just me, or was the sauce a lot better than it used to be?" and ITCwife was like "yeah! i thought so too!"

fast forward, turns out I left my daughter's sweater there so I had to go pick it up. I walked into the kitchen looking for someone and the head chef helps me out and asks how the food was. I said it was really great. and then asked if the sauce had been changed recently and do you know what? They HAD changed the sauce recently

maxresdefault.jpg

say more!

the chef was pretty cool, too. i felt like a big shot going back to the kitchen

Just saw that a Duke Life Flight went down. Ugh.

i dont mind clowns. i dont like creepy demonic things.

everyone will be relieved to know that the pre-teen sewer orgy scene from the book is omitted from the movie

Knowing that I probably won't see It or read It, I read through the wiki today about the plot out of curiosity. The whole thing sounds pretty effed up, but when I got to that part I was like, uh, what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back