• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Asterisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never noticed it until the last few weeks and once I started seeing it, it couldn't be unseen. Three emails have come across my desk this morning alone from three different people, all with the punctuation spaced out !

TheReff use to be a big proponent of it, but less so recently. Other posters like HONDO still do it. Have you never read Biff's posts ?

I meant outside of the boards. Presumably the reason some people did it on here and it became a running joke was that people do it outside the boards too.

I use to CRUSH it in the WS/FC Schools televised academic team meets on Channel 2. Rocked a dope bow tie and we always won Social Studies. Fuggin English and Math always let us down.

I'm pretty sure that those meets are still like the 4th or 5th thing you see when you google my name.

one of my kids gave me a diolis sandwich on his way out of lab

GREAT start to the weekend

I use to CRUSH it in the WS/FC Schools televised academic team meets on Channel 2. Rocked a dope bow tie and we always won Social Studies. Fuggin English and Math always let us down.

I'm pretty sure that those meets are still like the 4th or 5th thing you see when you google my name.

We won our televised county tournament a couple of years. One year in the finals I answered a bio question but they said it was wrong but my bio teacher was our coach and he had just taught us this thing like a week before and so during the commercial break he got all sciencey on them to explain why I was right. And they gave us the points. Cool story.

Yo Hanes crushed all three years I was there, did we overlap?

I didn't do it at Tabor

Can't be too hard to win any academic competitions in Forsyth County

At least when I was there, there were some sharp kids at West, Tabor, and Reynolds. Hell, Reagan even had a few.

I meant outside of the boards. Presumably the reason some people did it on here and it became a running joke was that people do it outside the boards too.

Looking at the Trout example above, maybe its people that use social media and hashtags more than others? Space after @'s and #'s to make sure the links are put in?

Idk, but that's funny.

Boy was sad this morning because he woke up and thought it was the weekend and I had to be like, "no dude, it's Friday. You have school." I felt his pain.

Boy was sad this morning because he woke up and thought it was the weekend and I had to be like, "no dude, it's Friday. You have school." I felt his pain.

Our boy has been waking up on the wrong side of the bed recently. More times than not, the first thing he says - "Is it a school day?" When he realizes it is, he becomes immediately grumpy. I feel his pain, too.

Looking at the Trout example above, maybe its people that use social media and hashtags more than others? Space after @'s and #'s to make sure the links are put in?

Idk, but that's funny.

it's the result of the the innovative HONDO2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back