• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Asterisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 6 for work (and a 6S personally). I was participating in a work river cleanup this weekend and got my work phone wet and it died. Was able to get it repaired and it works again but in the meantime work let me borrow a 5 SE and after using the 6 it's amazing how tiny the 5 SE felt, and I used to have the 5S. Apparently if my 6 was donezo I would've had to have the 5 SE full time since my phone had a year left on the contract.

I miss the smallness of the 5. The 6 doesn't fit in my pockets nearly as well. But I think I've probably become so used to the larger screen that it would be hard to go small again.

I have a 6 for work (and a 6S personally). I was participating in a work river cleanup this weekend and got my work phone wet and it died. Was able to get it repaired and it works again but in the meantime work let me borrow a 5 SE and after using the 6 it's amazing how tiny the 5 SE felt, and I used to have the 5S. Apparently if my 6 was donezo I would've had to have the 5 SE full time since my phone had a year left on the contract.

Yeah my SO uses the SE full time because she hates the big phones. It's sooo tiny and annoying to use whenever she hands it to me to do something on it.

I miss the smallness of the 5. The 6 doesn't fit in my pockets nearly as well. But I think I've probably become so used to the larger screen that it would be hard to go small again.

I felt the same way when I first got my 6S but now after using the 5SE this week there's no going back.

Yeah my SO uses the SE full time because she hates the big phones. It's sooo tiny and annoying to use whenever she hands it to me to do something on it.

Yeah it was awful.

I think once my 6S is paid off in Feb I'll prob go with the 8. Some of the stuff on the X seems cool but I'd rather wait for the XS or whatever comes next. Side note, I miss the subsidized phones with the 2 year deals. I've always kept my phones at least that long so it's never been a problem for me to just pay $400 up front. The extra monthly charges are annoying.

I feel like an OWG, but a fingerprint unlock does absolutely nothing for me. Who cares?

I upgraded to the SE in July and love it. I prefer the smaller phone and the fingerprint thing is EVERYTHING (plus having way more storage). My office requires an 8 digit passcode if you have email on your phone so having the fingerprint unlock was a BFD for me.

beers with mdmh and rsf

pretty good bros; pretty good times

Android for work, iPhone for personal. We have a lot of encrypt and cray apps for work and android is no bueno. Gonna switch to IPhone for both soon

I bet you do

So I guess you'll be able to use FaceID for Apple Pay and everywhere else you use TouchID?

Tapping a credit card reader with my thumb on the home button seems way easier than tapping and holding the phone up to my face.

Forgot to pack a lunch, so I just snuck out and got a Baconator without a bun, which align with my dietary restrictions. Not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back