• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Asterisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally killed the mosquito that has bitten me like twenty times today in my cubicle

Finally killed the mosquito that has bitten me like twenty times today in my cubicle

areyounotentertained.jpg

I was getting gas today and Wham's "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" started playing I was standing at the pump and it was exactly like the gas fight scene in Zoolander. Top 5 exciting moment for me.

I can't because I'm in Asheville getting ready to party serious and see Broken Social Scene. You should come here !

He is alive and emailed me today ! Probably morose though. He was viewing the recruiting thread. Devoe! Why?! No!!

Man, I almost went to that show too SHD, we really could have had a beer together. Where'd you end up going to dinner?

Don't know yet. Right now we're just chilling at the hotel, fixing to go on walkabout. Salsa's looks good....

I'll be at the Peel tomorrow night for Drive-By Truckers. Then seeing Trevor Noah on Saturday. The App State game got too expensive for us because we never saw when tix from Wake went on sale then it was too late.

I generally shy away from meetings with boards peoples because I have this impression that they're normal people and I don't want to be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back