• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Asterisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to THE BIG APPLE the first weekend in October. Going to see TTB at The Beacon. Probably going to do some lame shit like go to a museum and do some shopping. Already saw Hamilton back when it was cool.

This is not an invitation for each of you to give me recommendations or come have drinks with me, btw.

wow rubbins, some music options tonight for you:

Paul McCartney
The Tallest Man on Earth
Daddy Yankee

I'm going to THE BIG APPLE the first weekend in October. Going to see TTB at The Beacon. Probably going to do some lame shit like go to a museum and do some shopping. Already saw Hamilton back when it was cool.

This is not an invitation for each of you to give me recommendations or come have drinks with me, btw.

I grew up in NJ and have never been to NYC

I saw BSS at the Orange Peel when they were first touring Forgiveness Rock Record. One of the best shows I've ever seen.

I was getting gas today and Wham's "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" started playing I was standing at the pump and it was exactly like the gas fight scene in Zoolander. Top 5 exciting moment for me.

Singing this with my buddy in a bar in Yakima, WA was a top 5 karaoke moment for me!

I'll be at the Peel tomorrow night for Drive-By Truckers. Then seeing Trevor Noah on Saturday. The App State game got too expensive for us because we never saw when tix from Wake went on sale then it was too late.

I got Dark Star tickets for tomorrow. Haven't seen them in a couple of years. Dead and Company are coming soon, but their fucking general admission tickets were $150 a pop. Mezzanine tickets -- in a basketball arena that is way shittier than the Joel -- were $99. I was impressed by the "American Express Steal Your Face Section" and "Scarlet > Fire VIP Experience" options though.

I got Dark Star tickets for tomorrow. Haven't seen them in a couple of years. Dead and Company are coming soon, but their fucking general admission tickets were $150 a pop. Mezzanine tickets -- in a basketball arena that is way shittier than the Joel -- were $99. I was impressed by the "American Express Steal Your Face Section" and "Scarlet > Fire VIP Experience" options though.

I saw Dead and Company in 2015 and had a great time. Got an awesome seat for $20 from a homeless dude who had been given tickets to sell. Still haven't seen DSO. They've been here twice this year for 2-night runs but I was outta town for both. The best Dead cover band going is JRAD. Wish they would come back here -- they came before I moved but did get to see them last year in DC.

I saw Dead and Company in 2015 and had a great time. Got an awesome seat for $20 from a homeless dude who had been given tickets to sell. Still haven't seen DSO. They've been here twice this year for 2-night runs but I was outta town for both. The best Dead cover band going is JRAD. Wish they would come back here -- they came before I moved but did get to see them last year in DC.
Not a bad plan. Might have a family event, but if I'm in town that night in December I'll definitely go looking for a miracle. No doubt I can find a general admission ticket for less than $150.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back