• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Asterisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is having a boy fun?

It can be fun although he is definitely more of a hassle than Girl. He's a lot different than Girl, more destructive and aggressive and pain-in-the-ass. I always thought that was a nurture thing, but it seems to be more nature. That's just the way he is. I dunno.

The thing that kills me is how mean he is to Girl. I was always mean to my sister growing up, so I feel it is karma, but it is awful. I text my sister all the time now like, "I'M SO SORRY FOR THE WAY I TREATED YOU PLEASE MAKE IT STOP."

It can be fun although he is definitely more of a hassle than Girl. He's a lot different than Girl, more destructive and aggressive and pain-in-the-ass. I always thought that was a nurture thing, but it seems to be more nature. That's just the way he is. I dunno.

The thing that kills me is how mean he is to Girl. I was always mean to my sister growing up, so I feel it is karma, but it is awful. I text my sister all the time now like, "I'M SO SORRY FOR THE WAY I TREATED YOU PLEASE MAKE IT STOP."

I'm going to change the narrative here and say that you can swap boy and girl in say hey's assessment and that's my situation. Boy is so much more laid back (he's older) and even-tempered, girl is wayyy more volatile. I don't know if 'hassle' is the right word, but she's definitely got more personality to contend with. Boy generally does what you ask of him.
Both are fun.

Yeah, I'm enjoying this time where they are 4 and 1 and actually get along and play together without antagonizing (at least on purpose).

There's an event coming up nearby where Nick Cannon is the featured guest.

What would be the most disappointing celebrity to be at your event?

There's an event coming up nearby where Nick Cannon is the featured guest.

What would be the most disappointing celebrity to be at your event?

any of the backstreet boys by themselves
snookie

Does it make me a bad mom if I hope E's team loses so I can go to homecoming (he got called up to the bigs - or really just asked to fill in in the next league up for a tournament this weekend) or does it make me a bad fan if I don't mind missing it if he is playing well? Or am I a little bit of both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back