• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Autocracy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Looking to upgrade my email sign off. Best and Best Regards aren't getting it done for me anymore. Please advise me of better options. I'm currently considering "Cheers" as a leading candidate. Open to others.

Best,
Townie

I roll with "Cheers" a lot because a fair amount of e-mails are to British folks. I enjoy it.

"Warm regards" if I care about the person, "best" if I don't.

Saw LCD Soundsystem last night. Better experience than Townie had as they did not run out of Miller Light.

Just checked their gig sched I'm going to miss them by one night in Brooklyn. Bummer. Would love to see them again.

Also I'm not really going to NYC, but New Jersey for a law school friends Christmas party. That's four weeks after I go to NJ for a wedding. And two weeks after Manifest and I go to NYC for Thanksgiving because my Mom hasn't always wanted to go. I'm going to Newark airport three times and five weeks. And none of them are for "my" events. How dafuq did that happen?

Also I thought we decided as society that Samsung phones are nonsense ninja death traps, whose owners should be mocked.

Kory are you one of those weirdos who I can't i-message?

Hi all,

Looking to upgrade my email sign off. Best and Best Regards aren't getting it done for me anymore. Please advise me of better options. I'm currently considering "Cheers" as a leading candidate. Open to others.

Best,
Townie

I'm a big Best Regards guy. Know a guy who goes with hyphen initials, such as -TD.

Hi all,

Best,
Townie

Regards. That makes Best Regards even more special.

I hate "thanks" unless I'm actually thanking someone. Seems patronizing.

Cheers,
T (Tobias)

Also, #insider tip: if any of you have a faculty affiliation at a University you can get a legit 25% off of your monthly Verizon bill. Maybe staff too, idk. Probably military also.

What's the scoop on this?

Had an apple today that was cut into pieces. I think it tasted better than the apple I ate yesterday that wasn't cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back