• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Autocracy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
iPhone people turn around when they enter the elevator
cerebral people like'st mysel've own Androids and refuses't to do so

quession: do you back out of the elevator or spin and exit?

giphy.gif

who cares?! the norm is dead! do whatever makes't you feel good, broh.

How can I express my desire to Irish Exit an email or text conversation?

That's my preferred method of saying goodbye.

Semi-related. Just saw this FB post:

Life Hack #5: Leaving a long voicemail - or two - to keep in touch with good friends.

It is getting harder and harder to carve out a 30 minute time frame that works for a girlfriend (especially one that lives far away) and me to catch up on life. And sometimes you just don’t want to put it all in an email because you either don’t have the time or you don’t want Google to have a transcript of it �� So now, I invite my friends to call and leave me a “stream of consciousness voicemail” in which they share what is going on in their life or maybe even a specific moment. I listen to it while I am driving or doing my make up. I call back and respond to their words and share what is up with me too. While nothing takes the place of F2F or real-time conversation, this has been a unique way to really think about what my friend is saying instead of responding instantaneously. Try it!

Yeah no. She went to Duke fwiw.

nah broh gotta get transhumanist on them norms. RIP norms.

Semi-related. Just saw this FB post:

Yeah no. She went to Duke fwiw.

"while nothing takes the place of F2F convo, I've chosen an alternative as my preferred method of communicating with my friends !"

I'm eating a Fuji right now. It's delicious.

I was gonna get an iPhone X, but I bought a new bike this weekend, soooooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back