• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Autocracy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another class, another group of students who can't remember their passwords from two days ago

Go ahead and nuke North Korea President Trump. I welcome the nuclear holocaust at this point. The future isn't worth it.

so, you're bad at your job of training kids, then?

I'm an eighth grade social studies teacher. If they're coming to me without the ability to create, write down and remember or reference an 8-digit password than its too late for you.

Honestly I wouldn't be that butthurt about it if I hadn't spent 20-30 mins of class time on Wednesday trying to get ahead of this. I had every student attempt to log-in, and then sent an email for all the students that needed to have their password reset. That happened, and now its new group of students who could log-in on Wednesday, and can't now.

Just give them paper tests. Technology be damned. #teamscantrons

I'm an eighth grade social studies teacher. If they're coming to me without the ability to create, write down and remember or reference an 8-digit password than its too late for you.

Honestly I wouldn't be that butthurt about it if I hadn't spent 20-30 mins of class time on Wednesday trying to get ahead of this. I had every student attempt to log-in, and then sent an email for all the students that needed to have their password reset. That happened, and now its new group of students who could log-in on Wednesday, and can't now.

just tell them to make their password their name + 69

for example: billbrasky69

i dunno man, kids are pretty dumb. that's why we send them to school

ITT the middle school teacher finally learns that middle school aged humans are morons

because our society relies on gasoline powered vehicles to move us and goods everywhere we go

Talk about missing the point.... It's about Fritos and Red Bull. And do we actually need that stuff in our bodies? In a world where gluten is the devil? Of course not. But we're wired to crave it. Just like we crave religion even though our only true god is George Washington aka the one dollar bill....

I want to make one thing clear. I shot a guy today, but he earned it.....

He was on a bicycle, but who wasn't?

Why would it matter anyway?

Death is what we make of it.....

Aliens are here to stay because if global warming was fake then why would we have a fucking hurrricane in Ireland?

Both things can be true at once. Not mutually exclusive. You can bang a dog (cocker spaniel or otherwise) and still love the shit out of your grandfather. If you allow a little bit of weirdness to ruin your perception of life then everyone is Bill Cosby or OJ Simpson. Be better than FOX or MSNBC or Ivory poachers. This the only life we get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back