• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Autocracy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
queenmary2.jpg

Favorite Bloody Mary garnishes? Go.

You can't go wrong either way, but what the hell is the point? Right? Trump is president for a reason and none of us even try to do better. Have a fucking Sprite, bro. This isn't that hard. Fucking eat a coconut if it matters so much. Pussy isn't everything. Deers don't run into cars because they crave death. They do it because life is complicated, even for them. A FUCKING BABY DEER GETS KILLED ALL THE TIME, JUST LIKE PEOPLE OF COLOR. Fuck it.

People in this area (Marylanders, I'm looking at you) take old bay use to ridiculous levels. I really can't stand it.

My biggest issue I run into with bloodies is horseradish. I understand that some people claim that's a mandatory ingredient, but I would beg to differ. I love heat and enjoy most spices, but I've never liked horseradish or wasabi for whatever reason. I typically enjoy Bloody Marys, but if they're horseradish heavy...blech.

My biggest issue I run into with bloodies is horseradish. I understand that some people claim that's a mandatory ingredient, but I would beg to differ. I love heat and enjoy most spices, but I've never liked horseradish or wasabi for whatever reason. I typically enjoy Bloody Marys, but if they're horseradish heavy...blech.

I love horseradish but it’s a different kind of spice — in the nostrils and not on the tongue

I like horseradish, but I hate overly chunky bloodies. I'd rather have no horseradish than have to chew my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back