• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly certain you’ll not be happy with trying to get your homeowners insurance to help with this.

Just ask the driver for some cash(?)...sounds like it’s in their interest to just pay you without filing any kind of claim.

[Glad to hear you’re OK. Biking can be really hazardous.]

Juice, this is the right answer. Get cash from the dude.

crashed some red Porsche SUV and they got three of the four dudes

AR-15 in the car

what a world, man

That is exactly the type of case that goes fed. Incoming clients for papa Knight!

120559752_548442785995009_7516519956422926802_n.jpg

let's go white people!

Yeah, whichever of my ancestors picked our last name must have been unemployed - could have been a Smith, Cooper, Potter, Weaver, but instead they just looked at their wrist and were like “I guess i’m a “White”?”

I am hoping that today's intestinal duress is a result of the Taco Bell I had last night as opposed to a symptom of Covid. Eating Taco Bell is like having a 2nd child, it only seems like a good idea 2 or 3 years after the last time you've done it.

Uno clarified...

You can't play a +2 on a +2... You MUST pick up 2 cards. You cannot negate the +2 by playing your own +2.

The next player can play a +2, of course.

I am hoping that today's intestinal duress is a result of the Taco Bell I had last night as opposed to a symptom of Covid. Eating Taco Bell is like having a 2nd child, it only seems like a good idea 2 or 3 years after the last time you've done it.

Man, I just crushed a ton of the Bell for lunch.

I listen to it pretty often.

I listened to it on a recommendation from a friend who loves Mike Tyson. Tyson was on JRE last month, I think.

Anyway, I listened to the Tyson interview (which was amazing), and then queued up a few others and I was blown away at how close to my own views Joe is. Looked it up on wiki today and he's a libertarian, but it was kinda strange to have a Mike Tyson-based recommendation lead me to a ideological content gold mine.

I listened to it on a recommendation from a friend who loves Mike Tyson. Tyson was on JRE last month, I think.

Anyway, I listened to the Tyson interview (which was amazing), and then queued up a few others and I was blown away at how close to my own views Joe is. Looked it up on wiki today and he's a libertarian, but it was kinda strange to have a Mike Tyson-based recommendation lead me to a ideological content gold mine.

Yeah, I just assumed you listened to a lot of Rogan. Seems right in your wheelhouse.

I don't know how into comedy you are, but some of the episodes with Joey Diaz are podcast gold.

I played Monopoly with the kids the other day and read through the full ass rules and shit gets complicated when you start mortgaging properties so we just decided we were playing Dave Ramsey style.

And of course you put cash in the middle to be collected when you land on free parking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back