• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel like for whatever reason with this newborn if i get six hrs of good sleep in 2-3 hr chunks i'm more tired than when i get three hours in 45 minute bursts

maybe it's just the cumulative effects of lack of sleep or when i wake up and what cycle of sleep i was in

this morning i had a 9 AM call and had to walk the dog before hand and i about fell asleep on the sidewalk outside my house

Nearly certain you’ll not be happy with trying to get your homeowners insurance to help with this.

Just ask the driver for some cash(?)...sounds like it’s in their interest to just pay you without filing any kind of claim.

[Glad to hear you’re OK. Biking can be really hazardous.]

The full court press from the NHSTA telling me to not get ran over by a train seems a bit excessive.

What’s next, monopoly tweeting there’s no jackpot when you land on free parking? Screw that

uno you just keep giving us the cards and then get out of the way

we got choppers overhead chasing some armed robbery suspects that robbed a T-Mobile store like 20 miles away

crashed some red Porsche SUV and they got three of the four dudes

AR-15 in the car

what a world, man

this story about the nazis trying to kidnap governor whitmer is absolutely WILD

guys, there are two, unrelated, bestiality headlines on the local news website today. and PA may be the deciding state in the election.

Pa. men who had sex with horses, dogs, goats and a cow need to stay caged, state court says

this guy sorta looks lie townie

K4ZFKOLIXNDQNE3AMWJZZAGOLQ.png

Man charged after offering horse’s owner $200 to have ‘sexual activities’ with animal: police

Dude on the left has like, way less face to hair ratio than is acceptable. I realize that this may not be high priority for a horse-fucker, but christ, let the animal at least tell his horse-bros that the dude who raped him wasn't some fucking caveman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back