• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you ever truly alone if you can FaceTime your mom

I respect someone who is willing to go out to lunch by themselves. Bring a book, make a few phone calls, send some emails etc. What makes my blood boil is if you decide to facetime on speakerphone your mom through the whole damn thing. Show some god damn respect for the other diners. Probably one of many reasons why you are alone.

Wouldn't ever facetime my mom at a restaurant. Now, Mako/Creamy/Ph's mom? Gotta get it wet.

Juice really hates West Wing and I definitely want to understand this more

Catamount driving a Jeep is so on brand

I FaceTime my Mom multiple times a week but usually from my house and never in public or at a restaurant

A well known burger chef opened up a joint a block away from me, and man are these things fucking tasty. I've had like 5 of em in the past week they're so fucking good. That Alvin guy who has the burger youtube channel.

A well known burger chef opened up a joint a block away from me, and man are these things fucking tasty. I've had like 5 of em in the past week they're so fucking good. That Alvin guy who has the burger youtube channel.

I’m not trying to go all cardio cop on you, Palma, but I enjoy your posting. Therefore I humbly ask that you refrain from eating five cheeseburgers a week.

Yeah, from my #research, I kinda wanna lose some weight. Might have to give up the booze until I get a vaccine.

Rainy weekends in fall are bullshit. It’s the most wonderful time of the year to be outside. We’re about to say fuck it, throw some ponchos on the kids, and go hiking anyway.

Rainy weekends in fall are bullshit. It’s the most wonderful time of the year to be outside. We’re about to say fuck it, throw some ponchos on the kids, and go hiking anyway.

We had planned on a hike this morning but the weather with a 2 YO would be miserable.

Instead we made pancakes and bacon and had mimosas.

Yeah, man. I've taken my two oldest sons on errands. Gonna maybe bite the bullet and just spread some straw in the rain. Mud sucks, but that's life. Maybe build a soccer goal or something.

Had a dream last night that you guys all showed up at my house wearing cloaks and wanted me to cough on you in some covid ritual.

We’ve just gotten into a solid groove of taking the boy to an outdoor restaurant or local vineyard on Saturday afternoons and then this BS weather happens

Booze or burgers would be a good chat thread debate. Which one would you rather give up? Other alcohol and beef are still in play.

Easy choice there. Burgers can go

Pizza and wings are trash food that could easily replace burgers. There is no replacement for booze especially given (waves hands) all of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back