• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be Well

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a cheap standing one for years. (Honeywell, I think).

It was/is incredible. We don't own an iron or a board anymore.

We've got a fancier commercial version now. Takes about 20 seconds to go from 'off' to pumping steam. I'll hit curtains, sheets, hat bills, etc just to use it.

Welp I've been meaning to clean out the fridge and freezer
Way late to the party but we lost power once upon a time during a derecho. There was some damage so we filed a claim. Someone told me you could put in a claim for lost food stuff from your freezer/fridge. My policy gave us 5 hundy.

I'm sorry man; that's tough feedback. Have you considered updating your resume to omit some of the short stints? I know when we previously messaged you were worried about a gap, but at this point it might be worth experimenting with leaving off the NPO and combining the contract work to appear (on the resume) as a more continuous block of work. Anything I can do to help you with your job hunt? I'm happy to connect on a zoom call if you want interview practice, to workshop "your story", etc.
OGBros helping bros. I love it. -Y'all sisters are bros too. Come to think if it, I'm happy to change it to ogladies and identify that as our board identity (strong, kind, the best of us here, don't usually do the dumbest thing in the room) ... not that ya wanna be associated too closely with us unwashed, immature, donks so maybe we should do two. I was going for inclusivity.

Also, let me join that Zoooooooom! More to follow

When Thanks did the snap, he removed half of all living things from existence, right? So how did that help at all with resource allocation?
got damn I wish I was not so far behind making notes and commenting in my real time. (Her royal highness Ms Parton really is American royalty).

Great autocorrect for thanknos and no resource allocation unless you count half the humans dead and their greed and gluttonous use of resources without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back