• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be Well

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you were wondering, my last D&D PC was based on Danny Ocean, including his appearance

For a moment I thought, "I should go support olive garden." And then I said, "it's olive garden. They are on their own."

Make no mistake, gentlemen. We are in the fight of our lives, against one of the greatest restaurant chains in the United States, I shit you not.
The tyranny of never ending breadsticks.

If you can’t go to Olive Garden or Longhorn where will your fancy once a year date night for your anniversary be? Where will you go to berate the waitstaff like you’re dining at a Michelin star restaurant dropping 500 dollars when in reality you need the 6th refill on your sweet but not sweet enough tea.

On a daddy daughter date with an 8 year old? Hmm sounds like grooming for incestual pedophilia to me…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back