• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be Well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a profession that ranks each other and compares themselves to each other more than lawyers? Feels like it would be a exhausting to constantly think/worry about whether I'm professionally succeeding more than my peers.
Doctors and what hospital they are at, Investment bankers, hedge funds, Fortune 500 company CEOs…

Is there a profession that ranks each other and compares themselves to each other more than lawyers? Feels like it would be a exhausting to constantly think/worry about whether I'm professionally succeeding more than my peers.
chat thread has taught me that no group is more woe-is-me than attorneys

just look at numbers -- he became a much better poster after he bailed on law

Oh man, it goes back days longer. that's just where DR went in. I knew wfu22fan was sensitive about it from an different exchange s I dropped it in casually and now it's all he can think about. He's personally insulted that anyone would refer to Wake as a Tier 2 law school. I honestly don't think he knows that the world looks at law schools that way. I really DGAF about it because all lawyers learn about is how to get people to hate them.

yeah I should say its worth going back further if you wanna see '22 get all defensive about what tier WFU law school is, but for DR specific exchange, that's the starting point (afaik)

I had never heard of Kratom until the last episode of Always Sunny. Anyone have any experience with it?

Doctors and what hospital they are at, Investment bankers, hedge funds, Fortune 500 company CEOs…

He’d never be able to cut it but DR would love being an investment banker. They just talk about money and deals literally all the fucking time. His micropenis would be erect around the clock.

22 and I are Cherry Grove neighbors. I found this about because his license plate says wfu22fan. I have now ordered a mako1331 license plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back