• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retracting my retraction then. Didn’t he claim to be poor growing up and claim he raised himself up from nothing?

How can you be an everyman AND own thirty businesses?

I bet there are millions of Americans who have owned multiple businesses - Amway, water purifiers, Mary Kay, etc....

How many companies does your 401k invest in? I bet you own more than thirty businesses. :)

I'm a little late to the topic, but I'm not so sure that local/regional banks will all get gobbled up. My dad's on the board of a publicly traded one that is merging with another regional bank and expanding, I'm on the board of a small credit union and we have all of the same online/mobile amenities and capabilities as any other big bank, and a good friend of the family who has very successfully opened and sold a couple of local/regional banks in the NC area is at it again with a new one. I don't think that these banks (aside from a credit union) will do great in big cities, but there are plenty of people outside major metropolitan areas who want the personal service (or perceived personal service) of a local bank.

What are the qualifications to be on the board of a credit union? Do you get paid? Do you have to pay?

I bet there are millions of Americans who have owned multiple businesses - Amway, water purifiers, Mary Kay, etc....

How many companies does your 401k invest in? I bet you own more than thirty businesses. :)

Answer the question wakephan! How many companies do you own?!

I can't answer that question without a subpoena and then would take the subpoena to court.

I can answer zero MLMs.

How is your pink Mary Kay Caddy?

as a phan phan, I would totally start buying my water purifiers through his business to keep my money in the Deacs community

please DM me deets please, phan

Last week or the week before, he became a NC registered Democrat.

I can't answer that question without a subpoena and then would take the subpoena to court.

I can answer zero MLMs.

How is your pink Mary Kay Caddy?

I like how you're trying to jerk yourself off harder than the dude in that newspaper article. It's kinda weird doing it for this audience though.

what is even happening here?
1. Drew just got out of rehab
2. Rj's mom tossed GTB's salad
3. phan obviously owns dozens of businesses

From the sound of things, it’s probably part of a settlement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back