• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get an enema...and have a little fun...so sad...

it's a little disturbing that you think these two go together, but you are aging

2980886A.JPG

O.
F.
Y.

just the gongs of the anthem are enough to make me excited for this.

What are the qualifications to be on the board of a credit union? Do you get paid? Do you have to pay?

I'm not sure there are any qualifications. They asked and I said ok. They also made me chair of the Finance and Operations Committee ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. But I've been doing it for 18 months and the CU is still doing well, so I haven't had too detrimental of an impact. But no, I don't get paid. And I guess I did have to pay in a way, since I was required to open an account and keep a minimum balance.

Interestingly enough I was looking at one of these just a couple of hours ago in the showroom. We've decided we only need a 36" and are considering induction.

I have a thermador but we survived Thanksgiving with a 36" and a speed oven. induction is cool but seems like it'll break long before a gas top will. unless your only option is LP.

Ha, the fact that this kitchen reno is happening at all is an "L" for BiffTannen.

We started arguing about whether we needed a prep sink like we have now (which I was for) and she asked me when the last time I cooked anything was. I couldn't actually remember.

Eventually I recalled making some microwave popcorn last week.

Beats me. I guess we'll prepare the veggies in the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back