• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: BIFF IS STEALING THE CHAT THREAD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree that giving pushback on the language people use and pointing out that it kind of sucks to use certain words equates to being offended.

Electricity still out at my school - closed for the day

There are definitely two different cases to be made here, both correct. GTB/knight/Doug isn’t particularly funny, he has a hit rate of like 1% and tries way too hard which makes it even worse. On the other side some people take a random message board way too seriously, take anything put here and try to warp it into some personal connection, and find offense to lots of posts for no real compelling reason except to be offended.

Stfu turftoe. You’re the last person that should talk about logistics of successful message board participation.

How often y’all trim your nose hair? I swear to god if I let mine grow out a week I could braid it. Fuckin’ aging, man.

I disagree that giving pushback on the language people use and pointing out that it kind of sucks to use certain words equates to being offended.

I don't come here to listen to knights gay jokes. Nor do I come here to observe every post being dissected for political correctness or microaggressions. But right now, we've got about 400 posts of it in this chat thread and it's getting old.

We've spent the last 35 minutes watching PPE videos through Zoom in our weekly faculty meeting

I have learned nothing new.

How often y’all trim your nose hair? I swear to god if I let mine grow out a week I could braid it. Fuckin’ aging, man.

My nose hair is nothing compared to what is growing from my ears.

I have one hair in my right ear that comes in WAY thicker than any other hair on my body. Every time it grows back it is like seeing an old friend again. That doesn't stop me from pulling it out, but for some reason I'm always happy to see it back.

Just want to be clear that I wasn't offended, it's just not funny.

The r-slur doesn't offend me either, but I think I join the general reaction of other posters here that think it's unnecessary and should be left at the door.

Also, you could cut the tension with a knife around here.

What does it mean when Biff drops a mostly serious post about the state of the Chat Thread?

I don't know... But it scares me.

My nose hair is nothing compared to what is growing from my ears.

I have one hair in my right ear that comes in WAY thicker than any other hair on my body. Every time it grows back it is like seeing an old friend again. That doesn't stop me from pulling it out, but for some reason I'm always happy to see it back.

Yeah, I've got that one thick black hair on the outside of my ear that always comes back like a tree trunk. Research shows that that part of the ear is called the helix. I'm not even a hairy person, but that ear hair is consistent.

I use the same electric razor to trim every part of my body, which is primarily just my face, but when I do the armpit/crotch areas I do it in the shower so the razor is clean. That's cool right?

I noticed my first gray chest hair the other day. I assume I've only got a month to live or so. It's probably been there for a while, but I keep the chest waxed down during the warmer months so I'm just getting my full winter growth back.

Shitty night. Power is still out(now 24 hours). Baby couldn't sleep but she could tell something's up and my dogs barked all night. I was planning on going into the office today to catch up on some things and now I'm rolling in an hour+ late. Grabbing some coffee first since I couldn't make any.

At first it was fun...we were doing a puzxlemby candlelight and baby was in good mood and BAM, not so fast.

All of this could be resolved if Biff could get anonymous rep and tags back.

I don't come here to listen to knights gay jokes. Nor do I come here to observe every post being dissected for political correctness or microaggressions. But right now, we've got about 400 posts of it in this chat thread and it's getting old.

grillingcover.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back