• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: BIFF IS STEALING THE CHAT THREAD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I was listening to an ad on SiriusXM this morning and I think I might have Peyronie's disease. However, I'm concerned that the treatment might be worse than the disease. Therefore, I am doing nothing.

Yeah, I've got that one thick black hair on the outside of my ear that always comes back like a tree trunk. Research shows that that part of the ear is called the helix. I'm not even a hairy person, but that ear hair is consistent.

Interesting. Mine grows from the tragus, or maybe even the intertragal notch.

I use the same electric razor to trim every part of my body, which is primarily just my face, but when I do the armpit/crotch areas I do it in the shower so the razor is clean. That's cool right?

Dude, you're married now. Get your wife to shave your balls. That's what she's there for.

I noticed my first gray chest hair the other day. I assume I've only got a month to live or so. It's probably been there for a while, but I keep the chest waxed down during the warmer months so I'm just getting my full winter growth back.

I'm a few years ahead of you on that one. And the gray ones seem to grow faster.

Still waiting for my first gray pube, though. That'll be a sad day.

We're back in school today. I had already chugged about a liter of water this morning before they came over the intercom and told us that the water wasn't safe to drink due to a flood in the treatment plant. Good times.

We're back in school today. I had already chugged about a liter of water this morning before they came over the intercom and told us that the water wasn't safe to drink due to a flood in the treatment plant. Good times.

Patient Zero for COVID-20

Also, if I was wealthy enough to have electrolysis to remove every hair on my body except for my beard, eyebrows, and head I would do it tomorrow.

man between COVID, almost getting gutted in the cornfield, and this, you're living on the edge

Netflix building in LA looks stupid, imo.

SunsetBronson01.jpg

So our Middle School teachers return on Monday and they are freaking out because nobody has a goddamn clue about what's going on and our School Board has changed their mind like 5 times about when anyone is coming back, what day is the "flex day", etc.

I'm over school boards. They suck.

That being said high school teachers don't go back for another month, and our kids don't come back to January so my life is pretty cake right now. Moving from middle to high school the year before a global pandemic was a boss move by this guy.

Sounds like a workers comp claim! Get that paid leave bro.

Although I did watch about 15 mins of the last school board meeting and some of the concerned citizens who spoke made me LOL

One guy was in a suit, had a ZZ top beard with a comically small mask over it and came up to rattle off a bunch of stats about how school should not reopen. They had a one minute buzzer for everyone and when they cut him off he refused to stop speaking, and referenced a crying mother who they gave like 5 extra seconds to before him. The police had to walk up to get him to stop rambling.

Then another lady came up and basically called the superintendent, who is resigning after 18 months on the job and reshuffling the entire district, a quitter and scolded her for leaving in the middle of this crisis.

Now that was good shit.

Last edited:
The way schools are run just seems crazy to me sometimes. Need to eliminate pretty much every administrator and take that $12,000 that’s spent on each student and group like 10 together and pay a teacher $100,000.

Yeah, there's a lady who used to go to every CMS board meeting and they'd let her talk near the beginning of the meeting so they could get her crazy shit out of the way because they knew she'd leave afterward and they could have their meeting.

How often y’all trim your nose hair? I swear to god if I let mine grow out a week I could braid it. Fuckin’ aging, man.

I don’t get long nose hairs, but my ear hair grows like a bush, it sucks. I trim it every week with my beard trimmer attachment

I'm more of hair plucker, don't really need to trim my nose and ears. V healthy I know.

Litre is French for give me some fucking cola before I break vous fucking lips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back