• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: BIFF IS STEALING THE CHAT THREAD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fayetteville in the top 10. Wowzers, bro. I’m finna need and explanation for that one.

the best thing about greensboro is that you can completely avoid it now that the bypass is done

the only thing holding Charlotte back from becoming a Major American City is a river - seems like every real urban area has a river or a bay - NYC, Chicago, DC, San Fran, Baltimore, Philly, Denver, Pittsburgh

Fayetteville in the top 10. Wowzers, bro. I’m finna need and explanation for that one.

lol I thought about putting Greenville ahead of it just because of EZU football games and downtown Halloween

Does NC even have 10 cities? 10 small best small towns, now there's a debate.

Charlotte is probably the “best” city in NC based on a number of factors. Wilmington or Asheville the best places to visit but I don’t know that I’d want to live in either when you consider employment prospects, variety of entertainment/activities, etc. Raleigh is your totally generic mid-size American city. I don’t get into it at all and much prefer living in Durham as far as the Triangle is concerned.

If we are counting towns then GSO, fayetteville and Cary don't make the list.

Give me Lewisville...Great schools, close to Winston, good home value, wineries, etc. Oh yeah and it's where CP3 grew up

employment factors as a measure of city strength are tough right now as several firms either eye WFH or put it into practice, imo.

Does NC even have 10 cities? 10 small best small towns, now there's a debate.

Trump has ruined small towns. How far up north do you have to go where the small quaint little towns change from out loud racist blue lives matter to quiet racist? Maryland?

Trump has ruined small towns. How far up north do you have to go where the small quaint little towns change from out loud racist blue lives matter to quiet racist? Maryland?

Driving in to work from my farm, I pass no less than 5 KAG flags/blue lives matter signs. I would say that in about 10 square miles, there are 100s of the flags/signs.

explicit racism doesn't really shift north/south tho. plenty of that in rural PA for example.

Charlotte is probably the “best” city in NC based on a number of factors. Wilmington or Asheville the best places to visit but I don’t know that I’d want to live in either when you consider employment prospects, variety of entertainment/activities, etc. Raleigh is your totally generic mid-size American city. I don’t get into it at all and much prefer living in Durham as far as the Triangle is concerned.

Charlotte to me is way more "generic" than Raleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back