• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: BIFF IS STEALING THE CHAT THREAD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry biff ! how's your golf game ? what is your favorite charlotte area golf course ?

the largest local hospital, Mission, was non-profit and sold last year to for-profit HCA. Mission owns many of the rural hospitals and other clinics in Western NC and now that their new corporate overlords are taking over they are beginning to consolidate services in Asheville. Recently they announced all chemo treatments would be in Asheville only.

the nursing staff did unionize recently, so that's cool. got some shout-outs from Bernie.

Just saw a pic from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air reunion, and dear god, all those people still look young and beautiful.

Damn. Yeah. Tatyana Ali and Karyn Parsons didn't get enough credit back in the day.

I tried to turn it to the fresh prince. Don’t blame me.

i've been eating oatmeal for breakfast every day for a while

need to switch it up, but it's a tough breakfast to beat from a nutritional standpoint

Cap'n Crunchberries at 6am when I couldn't go back to sleep.

The usual protein shake and almonds at ~7:30am.

Rogue Energy Drink and pumpkin seeds at ~9am.

Chat Thread: wfudkn don't let the virus dominate your life !

This is awesome.

http://www.famunews.com/2020/11/for...er-installed-in-front-of-famus-cass-building/

Crews installed a more than 1,500-pound, 42-foot bronze rattler in front of the Florida A&M University (FAMU) Center for Access and Student Success (CASS) Building on Wahnish Way Tuesday.
Designed and created by Brad Cooley of Bronze by Cooley of Lamont, in Jefferson County, Fla., the rattler was hoisted into place by a crane then secured to a concrete base. The seven-times life size statue was then covered with tarpaulin in anticipation of the building’s ribbon cutting early in 2021. The sculpture cost about $112,000. It is expected to become a favorite for student graduation photos.

BradBronzebest-940x560.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back