• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Biff's Reign of Terror: Gloom & Doom !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I doubt adopt dogs. I believe that abandoned dogs should learn to pick themselves up by their own bootstraps, no matter where they come from. Plenty of jobs out there for a dog willing to work.

My wife is in charge of getting someone to come look at it. She was also in charge of preheating the oven thirty minutes before I got home and we all see how THAT worked out.

7eb4c8165749eb9121da00047f5c0054.jpg

That’s Chief looking at something in the alley.

Me adopt a dog? Why should I have to pay for someone else’s failure to take care of their own family? If the mama dog didn’t want to have puppies she shouldn’t have been having sex in the first place.

i just load tots in as soon as I start the oven. they don't need to go from 20 to 425 quickly

I like my dogs like I like my presidents. From two parent households and with a genealogy I can trace back several generations.

had a client complain that we were costing too much for him on a deal today where he's taking home $75 million after taxes. He then proceeded to complain about the state taxes he'd incur and wanted us to model that further, and when I told him that we'd would incur even more fees, he said "well i'd be stupid not to pay you to do this work."

rich people are dicks

I cook mine at 461 because I like them crispy and I am not going to subjugate myself to the tyranny of the temperature needing to be divisible by 5.

I like my dogs like I like my presidents. From two parent households and with a genealogy I can trace back several generations.

Ha! We adopted from the local lab rescue so it was admittedly a gamble. I didn’t want to risk it, but the wife prevailed. Thankfully it’s worked out.

My mom has actually gotten all her golden retrievers from the same breeder in NH for the past twenty years. They come from good stock.

So is this a win?

This is a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back