• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Biff's Reign of Terror: Gloom & Doom !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about this video a lot lately. Number one, this song is an all-time great rap song. But also, as I've been fucking around with this big BMX bike it's reminded me of all the miles I peddled around as a kid and teenager. I remember when this came out in 1998. Mirra was the baddest dude on a bike back then....really too bad that he killed himself a few years ago. First "extreme athlete" to be diagnosed with CTE.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie Doug. Based on... you... I read this differently and thought WTF.

Then I remembered some dogs get waaaay two (did I do that right?) far up in your bidness when you are trying to get down with your significant other (or rando milf @WindyCityDeac )

I've locked the dog out of the room. #don'tc-blockme-dogo
our dog gets a crate treat

@TimmyClutch - is that your dog in your avatar? Chocolate Lab?

I've got a black lab, Chief, just turned 3. He's a great dog - we adopted him a couple years ago and absolutely hit the jackpot with him. He's great with the kids, super trainable, great working drive. Just an all around great dog!
That’s a good name. We’re considering it for our next dog whenever that may be.

Yep that’s General Sherman. He’s 7 now, and no I no longer take yeti pup pictures. I had a bulldog before and I think I bought the vet a new boat so I got a lab this time. Dumbest but also friendliest dog I’ve ever had, or maybe I’m just comparing him to an old bulldog. You never have to worry about a lab around kids. He is actually at the twins door in the morning now before we are. People will tell you labs calm down at 7 but I think that’s a lie people will tell you. I actually think black and yellow labs are smarter, so you made the right choice. Can’t remember ever seeing a chocolate lab working. Hopefully you have some good trails around you to tire him out. Never seems to be tired.

I've been thinking about this video a lot lately. Number one, this song is an all-time great rap song. But also, as I've been fucking around with this big BMX bike it's reminded me of all the miles I spent peddling around as a kid and teenager. I remember when this came out in 1998. Mirra was the baddest dude on a bike back then....really too bad that he killed himself a few years ago. First "extreme athlete" to be diagnosed with CTE.

i love that this video starts with audio from fletch

Pete Davidson coming back to host the SNL season opener....I'm looking forward to seeing which characters they bring back.

The boy just checked in about dinner and I said 30 minutes or so. He zipped to the basement stairs, opened the door, aimed his toot cannon in my direction, and fired. He then gave me an actual salute, closed the door behind him as he disappeared. #kidlovesagoodbitandsodoi

That’s a good name. We’re considering it for our next dog whenever that may be.

Yep that’s General Sherman. He’s 7 now, and no I no longer take yeti pup pictures. I had a bulldog before and I think I bought the vet a new boat so I got a lab this time. Dumbest but also friendliest dog I’ve ever had, or maybe I’m just comparing him to an old bulldog. You never have to worry about a lab around kids. He is actually at the twins door in the morning now before we are. People will tell you labs calm down at 7 but I think that’s a lie people will tell you. I actually think black and yellow labs are smarter, so you made the right choice. Can’t remember ever seeing a chocolate lab working. Hopefully you have some good trails around you to tire him out. Never seems to be tired.
Yeah, he's a great hiking buddy. I haven't had a lot of time to hike lately so I take him to the park and throw the ball. He goes HARD after the tennis ball.

My first lab didn't really chill out until he was about 5. Chief does a much better job managing his energy, to be honest. And you're right about the kids - my kids take turns feeding him which I think has really helped him with respect to listening to them. They can give him basic commands and he'll respond really well since they control the food.

And for the record it was a sarcastically haphazard salute with too (just workshopping) fingers and a jaunty nod of the head and half smirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back