• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Biff's Reign of Terror: Gloom & Doom !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clawson is saving this one for a special night, maybe Saturday after Cocaine Mitch shakas the world. Might not even invite the missus.
need a palette cleanser from Masked Singer

this was my favorite part of Stop Making Sense. The camera angles getting Tina Weymouth watching the singers, the David byrne nonsense with the background pictures and his amazing lamp dance. And the fucking awesome guitar work from Alex Weir

When I was 22 I bartended (partied) for 18 mos or so. One Sunday night we ran out of change (this was a... few... years ago).

I scrounged from every business around. The biggest help was from our local LGBT restaurant / bar. I had to walk to the back bar to get my quarters. That was the first time I sort of understood how It feels to be a woman walking into far too many rooms. Just completely objectified. It was dark enough that they would not have seen what I look like at first so not a humblebrag story. Just a "holy shit I got eye f d and it felt super creepy. That's what it's like for women everyday.
cue mako asking where this bar is

I like to wear really tight shorts when I work out but I also take a near lethal dose of preworkout and one of the side effects is significant shrinkage so I’m always concerned people are judging the lackage of package.
I’m old enough to remember when @mako1331 was worried dudes WEREN’T scoping out his cockerel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back