• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Biff's Reign of Terror: Gloom & Doom !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked for a banjo one year in college. I started taking lessons after law school for about 3 months. I now have a banjo that has moved around the world but not been taken out if its the case in several years.

In middle school, my parents signed me up for drum lessons and rock band at the same time, so I showed up to rock band without ever having taken a drum lesson before. I later realized this was all done so I would stay at school for an extra couple of hours and they wouldn't have to pick me up until they got out of work.
Same

Got a banjo about 10 years ago and downloaded a self-directed course from the "Happy Banjo Guy" but haven't made it more than 2 lessons in in those ten year.

I played the Baritone until 8th grade. Not really an instrument you can bust out and wow someone with at a party.
I pulled out the trumpet at my 45th back in May and drunkingly starting playing taps or something outside for my guests by the fire. Wife was not impressed. She was afraid I'd piss the neighbors off.

Do play guitar, bass, and can read music enough to be semi-functional on the piano.

Played Trombone through junior year in high school - was decent. I picked it up again when my son started playing in Middle School and my tone/embrasure were shot to hell.

My queue after this

Knock at the Cabin
The Blackening
Infinity Pool
Skinamarink

Any other musts from 2023?
Loved Knock at the Cabin. Will probably get around to Skinamarink. Need to look up the other two flicks.

I got a new pair of pants made a couple of months ago. The Taylor was an old woman, and I think she thought I was attractive. That is wrong.

However, she made these pants wrap around my ass like fucking Reynolds rap. Every time I put them on, my wife grabs my ass. It's pretty cool, but the legs are so short that when I sit down they come up almost mid calf.

They might look good on Mako, but I've got some pretty nice stems.

No homo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back