• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandfather-in-law recently commented on an 'Oriental' person, then came back and purposely corrected to 'Asian'.  He also gave up watching Fox News not too long ago.  Old dogs can learn new tricks?

we were discussing movies with my in-laws yesterday and they were saying how much they liked Bohemian Rhapsody and asked if I liked it. I said it was ok, but that I wish we saw the non band-sanitized version that Sacha Baron Cohen wanted to make about the darker side of Freddy Mercury. My FIL went on a bit of a rant about how perverse and disgusting some of the scenes in the movie already are and that was more than enough. but, as I said, otherwise they liked it.

What’s the difference between p and just regular?

P and V stoned is like EXTRA stoned. Regular is just regular. That was a good call, that opera is fucking crazy man! Everyone should check it out. Only 90 minutes, too. Very weird, very dark. Cool tunes, if atonal. Weird. One of my faves.

wouldn't recommend getting p stoned for 1917 i almost had a panic attack

maybe just regular stoned, but honestly, nah

also my new boss says i can work from home as much as i want

as the kids say, yeet

nah i mean it's helpful for the hellishly early calls i have to have with india but i turn my computer off at 3 most days for good

1917 seems like a bad flick to get p in; Midsommar (now on Prime) was a great flick to get v in, fwiw

El Chupacabra, have you ever gone to NAMM?

You should apply to get a badge next year. You can't buy tickets for the good stuff. You have to be approved.

Anybody lived in/spent extensive time in Cincinnati? Thoughts?

as the kids say, yeet

is that the correct usage of yeet? I've never actually heard in spoken out loud, but I thought it was only used in connection with some physical action. I dunno, I'm confused by it. A friend (who is actually older than me) tried to splain it to me, but I think because he's old too I think it just confused me more.

You know you're getting old when you screw up your shoulder throwing a stick with your dog too far/too much without warming up. Palmer gonna get extra CBD treats for a while to keep her chill.

I jacked my shoulder up a couple of years ago putting luggage in the overhead compartment. Hurt for like 2 months. After watching my dad go through and recover from shoulder surgery that is defs not something I want to experience.

wouldn't recommend getting p stoned for 1917 i almost had a panic attack

maybe just regular stoned, but honestly, nah

Oh man I got super stoned before watching Dunkirk 2 years ago(?) and I don't know if I would have made it through without a bag full of Taco Bell at my side.

El Chupacabra, have you ever gone to NAMM?

You should apply to get a badge next year. You can't buy tickets for the good stuff. You have to be approved.

I don't even know what this is. Link?

Oh man I got super stoned before watching Dunkirk 2 years ago(?) and I don't know if I would have made it through without a bag full of Taco Bell at my side.

i had such bad drymouth i couldn't eat my popcorn but i didn't want to chug my water because then i'd have to pee and miss it

less than enjoyable but pretty visually pretty pretty pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back