• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that the correct usage of yeet? I've never actually heard in spoken out loud, but I thought it was only used in connection with some physical action. I dunno, I'm confused by it. A friend (who is actually older than me) tried to splain it to me, but I think because he's old too I think it just confused me more.

high-energy anything, really.

The kids and I had to explain the usage of "low-key" to my wife the other night. She's not a hip as BiffTannen.

Wait, was RJ really referring to a dude from Pakistan as "the Indian" after using the dude's name in the prior sentence???

Philly! Murica!!

5b0888b8883092aecc3ced704a59dba5.jpg

d74ef4c19d20873aff0cfd2472c9e177.jpg

Townie did recently buy a house there, coincidence?

I'm glad that all of my stuff here is cheap and expendable. If I lost more "good" stuff to bedbugs, then I would probably lose my entire rainy day fund at this point.

The food/wine in Santiago and the surrounding valleys may have been my favorite I've ever had.

Gotta spend a moment on the meta. Sorry.

Is RJK a little more intense than usual? I realize that might be splitting hairs, but maybe it's just the season that's making me more sensitive.

Just made plans to head back to Cartagena for a friends wedding in early April. We are extending our trip to head to Peru after to hike the Inca Trail from Cusco to Machu Picchu. Super pumped for it!

Gotta spend a moment on the meta. Sorry.

Is RJK a little more intense than usual? I realize that might be splitting hairs, but maybe it's just the season that's making me more sensitive.

Once again showing your ignorance. At least you are consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back