• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to get p stoned and go see the Met’s new production of Wozzeck at the movies. Gonna get dark.

Anyone else like pushing your empty grocery cart from far away into the parking lot cart corral to make a huge crash?

I feel like I get the stink eye from other customers as I’m walking away from my latest crash Keyser Soze-style. So I figure it’s taboo for some people.

Damage other people's shit you may get the stink eye. Own it or don't complain.

(Says they guy that ruined his sister in law's "I just don't have a filter" bs her family bought into.) Pretty sure I began with "you're an adult. You make your own choices..."

My first job in high school was the cart attendant at Target - got paid to sling them around, had at least a few customers complain, but the job wasn't good enough to not just sit around and play cart darts across the lot. Not sure if thats still a paid role or they just drag people off the cash register now.

I jogged shirtless today. Then I drove back home still sans shirt, with the windows down and the sunroof open. It’s January. We’re all gonna die soon, right?

I jogged shirtless today. Then I drove back home still sans shirt, with the windows down and the sunroof open. It’s January. We’re all gonna die soon, right?

Junior year I drove sans shirt to Myrtle for Beach Week with the sunroof open. Had a massive sunbelt sunburn when I got there. Really didn’t think that one through.

I hope 2&2 didn't see the Mark Twain award ceremony last week honoring Dave Chappelle. Dave's wife is Asian. A black/Asian couple in an ad send 2&2 over a cliff.

We must keep 2&2 away from Kumail Nanjiani's new movie, The Lovebirds. Kumail's love interest is a black woman. Indian is from the Asian sub-continent.

Great post RJ. Great post. I'll do my part to keep 2&2 from seeing that movie.

I hope 2&2 didn't see the Mark Twain award ceremony last week honoring Dave Chappelle. Dave's wife is Asian. A black/Asian couple in an ad send 2&2 over a cliff.

We must keep 2&2 away from Kumail Nanjiani's new movie, The Lovebirds. Kumail's love interest is a black woman. Indian is from the Asian sub-continent.

Who is “Indian?”

My bad, Nanjiani is Pakistani not Indian, but is still Asian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back