• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoga is awesome. Just take a day a week or something where you were going to do something else, and do yoga. I've never done HOT hot yoga, but if you want to feel it more, go to a place that has a semi-hot room (between 80-90 or so) that does vinyasa (flow) yoga. You'll be moving a bunch and it will be hot and you will sweat and be out of breath and you'll feel it, but should feel pretty great and spent after, but in a weird energetic way. That's how it was with me, anyway. I dug that kind, but I sweat a lot, so it also got kind of gross.

If you want something more chill and slow, there are a bunch of classes that cater to that, but I liked to know I had just done something and worked.

I don't think you need to worry about not doing it back to back with leg or arm day or whatever, or not do it after a cardio day; you should be able to fit it into any thing, but I wouldn't do a yoga class AND workout. I'd just do yoga one day. That's my take. I need to get back into it.

Yoga means union. Reminded me of this Ambulance LTD record from back in the day, which is super solid.

I'm aware I'm a shitty person.

ETA. I did some research. Don't worry. Bobby is ok.

Last edited:
My wife claims we have wasted rooms in the house that we never use so she’s turning one of the guest bedrooms into a yoga studio, that’s all I got for yoga.

More like no kids yet, I mean it’s no mediocre 6000 sq ft house like DC has

it's kinda crazy to me how inferior Hulu UX is to Netflix

Hulu's landing page offers nothing I want to watch, never informs me when show's I've watched previously have a new season available, and is very poorly organized for browsing -- I only find anything on Hulu if I know it's there going in

does Netflix have copyrighted interface designs or something that prevent it from being emulated?

Amazon Prime streaming is only slightly better than Hulu

Hulu's landing page offers nothing I want to watch, never informs me when show's I've watched previously have a new season available, and is very poorly organized for browsing -- I only find anything on Hulu if I know it's there going in

does Netflix have copyrighted interface designs or something that prevent it from being emulated?

yeah I hate how you have to click to like 2 or 3 pages to resume the show you've been watching.

Hulu is owned by all the fat lazy networks. HTH

I know my OSU ramblings can be brutal, but man that shogun guy (or gal!) has some sneaky awful sports board posts.

In a few months, Dreamworks Co-Founder Jeffrey Katzenberg will be launching Quibi. It will be a streaming service that specializes in short form film, movies, shows and animation. He raised something in the neighborhood of $1B. Most of which came from other studios.

It will be designed to be viewed on phones.

If you want a bit more of a traditional Colombia experience (but easy enough for tourists) check out the coffee region around Valle del Cocora. Salento is still one of my favorite towns I've visited, though I imagine it has developed a bit since I was there.

My parents are moving this summer closer to us and will be about 80 minutes away.

I’m really looking forward to being able to take a trip with my wife by ourselves.

My parents are moving this summer closer to us and will be about 80 minutes away.

I’m really looking forward to being able to take a trip with my wife by ourselves.

My parents just did this (a little closer) and it's already changed my life. It's fucking amazing and I see why other cultures have extended family live with them.

If your job allows it, there’s no greater gift you can give your parents than raising their grandchildren close to them.

My in-laws moved to Winston when our son was born, but they had to move back this fall. It’s been brutal adjusting to day care and dealing with one of the three of us being sick ALL THE TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back