• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say Hey Deac loved him some Krystal man. I think we drove to Elon one time just to get one. I always found both that and WC p nasty. There was a WC around the corner from me in Columbus conveniently on the way back from a neighborhood bar my roommates and I frequented, but I would almost always go for a Hound Dogs 'za with the spicy sauce instead. That sauce was spicy, damn. Good shit though.

RIP THE BURLINGTON KRYSTAL BURGER

For the record, we did not "drive to Elon one time just to get one," but rather we stopped at the Burlington Krystal Burger (RIP) ON OUR WAY to and/or fro a Wake Forest basketball game back when we used to care about Wake Forest basketball and go to games (RIP that too). But, even if we HAD made a special trip to Elon to get a Krystal Burger, that would have been fine.

In today's issue of Holy Shit, I Can't Believe They Said That in Class, one of my female students just told me that "a women should never be president, because women overreact too much to emotional stuff and we can't be trusted to make big decisions. A man has always been president and it should stay that way." Even worse, the vast majority of females in the class agreed with her.

For the record, we did not "drive to Elon one time just to get one," but rather we stopped at the Burlington Krystal Burger (RIP) ON OUR WAY to and/or fro a Wake Forest basketball game back when we used to care about Wake Forest basketball and go to games (RIP that too). But, even if we HAD made a special trip to Elon to get a Krystal Burger, that would have been fine.

You don’t need to explain yourself. I’ve been there. KB has a sky high ceiling, but it’s floor is like the 4th circle of hell.

In today's issue of Holy Shit, I Can't Believe They Said That in Class, one of my female students just told me that "a women should never be president, because women overreact too much to emotional stuff and we can't be trusted to make big decisions. A man has always been president and it should stay that way." Even worse, the vast majority of females in the class agreed with her.

I mean Hillary still can't shut up about that time Bernie didn't endorse her fast enough

hegemonic masculinity is a bitch sometimes

I’d be terrified if we had a president who overreacted and couldn’t be trusted to make big decisions.

Ah... Wise words, indeed.

I mean, who can forget the time when Margaret Thatcher's menopause started the Falklands War?

Or when Angela Merkel chastized the UN because she got dumped by her idiot boyfriend?

It's science.

What if our President was a hot woman ? Like Bridgette Moynihan in Coyote Ugly ?

I once heard that argument exactly from pundit Alistair Graham on his talkshow.

What if our President was a hot woman ? Like Bridgette Moynihan in Coyote Ugly ?

New Zealand's Prime Minister is legitimately foxy in some photos, but then not hot in others. I don't know man, I don't know.

Finland's new one is only 34 and kinda cute

She got them crazy eyes bro.

Sanna_Marin_%28cropped%2C_II%29.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back