• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Townie depending on when your travel is and how often you may travel to a malaria endemic country you don’t necessarily need to take Malarone. People like it because you can take it last minute and don’t need to keep taking it upon your return but seems like you have enough time to get tested for G6PD deficiency and then take the better drugs primaquine or tafenoquin. Also then you are way better protected against vivax, a real problem in India.

Townie depending on when your travel is and how often you may travel to a malaria endemic country you don’t necessarily need to take Malarone. People like it because you can take it last minute and don’t need to keep taking it upon your return but seems like you have enough time to get tested for G6PD deficiency and then take the better drugs primaquine or tafenoquin. Also then you are way better protected against vivax, a real problem in India.

K I’ll tell them Lou Gossett Jr told me this tomorrow at the travel medicine place

just read a long article about mescaline and now I wanna do peyote
Never tried it. Had a friend a couple years ago gotten some San Pedro cactus to try to extract it but he wasn't successful

The extractions key because it isn't the mescaline the makes you want to puke it's all the other stuff in the Peyote

Last edited:

Townie I was actually going to tell you the same thing.

Fuck off turftoega.

ah shit jim lehrer seemed cool

Lehrer was solid, for sure. And while I have liked the subsequent anchors (big Judy Woodruff and Gwen Ifill (also RIP) fan), NewsHour has gone straight to shit since he left. Still better than other networks or cable, for sure, but not as good as it once was. RIP.

Picard came out and wasn't a dumpster fire and my 3 week old slept the night in a consecutive 4 and 5 hour blocks between feeds last night

that's about as good as it gets, fellas and ladles

I’m having the mother of all “first world problems” mornings. I’ll surely open up myself to a good round of bashing over this but here goes...

—Our house cleaner misplaced one of the shoes I was planning to wear this morning so I spent 15 minutes scouring my bedroom for the other.
—My wife moved the keys to my car some inconceivable place when she left this morning so I ended up driving our Honda Fit to work.
—The fancy coffee place down the street messed up my $5 latte but I had already waited too long to have them fix it.

Being an upper middle class white person is hard.

I’m having the mother of all “first world problems” mornings. I’ll surely open up myself to a good round of bashing over this but here goes...

—Our house cleaner misplaced one of the shoes I was planning to wear this morning so I spent 15 minutes scouring my bedroom for the other.
—My wife moved the keys to my car some inconceivable place when she left this morning so I ended up driving our Honda Fit to work.
—The fancy coffee place down the street messed up my $5 latte but I had already waited too long to have them fix it.

Being an upper middle class white person is hard.

one of the shoes?

If we are making fun of ourselves this morning, I'll freely admit I had no idea how to sign a check over to someone else, so I had to google it this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back