• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 2&2 could slip up and wind up with a medal someday.

Thanks ya'll. We are obviously very excited. And its nice to know that at the end of the day that my sperm is legit.

And yeah Scooter is has been quite the ride. In the last 5-6 years, I became a teacher, moved back to NC (was in Raleigh, now back in Winston), got married to a stupidly successful woman, bought a home with her, and now we're having a kid. Life moves real fast.

I feel like there are posts of a younger more ragedrunk brasky bitching about people like 2020 brasky.

i feel like there are brasky posts from like 6 months ago bitching about 2020 brasky

2019 Brasky should have been thinking about what he was doing when he got Ms. Brasky pregnant so 2020 Brasky wouldn't be so jammed up.

Oh yeah I sold out hard

Although I think I always knew I'd end back up in Winston. Austin is too dang expensive to raise a family in, and I hadn't spent time anywhere else that I wanted to live in permanently.

That being said my wife gets burned out being a lawyer from time to time, and talks about pursuing a life in law school admissions. She's been reviewing apps for a local law school for the last three years part-time, so she can probably get her foot in the door. And I'm totally on board with living in a chill college town ever since I spent a summer in San Marcos, Tejas during grad school. So that would be cool.

Oh yeah I sold out hard

Although I think I always knew I'd end back up in Winston. Austin is too dang expensive to raise a family in, and I hadn't spent time anywhere else that I wanted to live in permanently.

That being said my wife gets burned out being a lawyer from time to time, and talks about pursuing a life in law school admissions. She's been reviewing apps for a local law school for the last three years part-time, so she can probably get her foot in the door. And I'm totally on board with living in a chill college town ever since I spent a summer in San Marcos, Tejas during grad school. So that would be cool.

Isn’t the only local law school Wake?

Also, did you not attend the 12 week appointment? (I missed a lot of appointments so I’m not judging - just curious).

RJ coming back to the boards tomorrow like:

200.gif

Oh yeah I sold out hard

Bro in law passed bar and worked a bit then went in to recruiting lawyers (HR in various size companies) and has done really well.

Everything cool with the landlord guys!

His aunt, who had officially been the owner, passed away, and I just need to sign a new lease with his name (but no change in terms). Also getting a huge dead tree removed so I don’t get crushed. He says I can live here forever.

Everything cool with the landlord guys!

His aunt, who had officially been the owner, passed away, and I just need to sign a new lease with his name (but no change in terms). Also getting a huge dead tree removed so I don’t get crushed. He says I can live here forever.

All that worrying about nothing. Congrats on having a cool owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back