• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that badger's waddle.

And the coyote is so happy to see mr or mrs. badger. I guess the world may be ending soon and everything is fucked, but I hope the badgers and coyotes scavenge our remains in such a jolly manner.

I've learned, from seeing the many retweets of this video from my many nature/science follows, that coyotes and badgers in the Western US often hunt together. They bring different skills to the table, like a badger has the strength and body shape to easily dig out a jack rabbit burrow and the coyote has the size and speed the chase the rabbit down and kill it. I think that would make a great Disney movie.

I've learned, from seeing the many retweets of this video from my many nature/science follows, that coyotes and badgers in the Western US often hunt together. They bring different skills to the table, like a badger has the strength and body shape to easily dig out a jack rabbit burrow and the coyote has the size and speed the chase the rabbit down and kill it. I think that would make a great Disney movie.

“Kill Da Wabbit”

sounds like we ought to congratulate Los Muertos on the sex

Way to go Brasky.

congrats brasky; 12 weeks is a milestone and it doesn't get any less stressful

Grats cesprink

It seems like just the other day that Brasky was in TX selling grill accessories and falling in love with every new girl he met. Since then he has convinced some poor girl into marrying him, become a teacher, moved to Raleigh, and now he's having a kid?? Does this seem like a whirlwind to anyone else? Maybe I'm just old and time seems to fly by at a ridiculous rate of speed...

Thanks ya'll. We are obviously very excited. And its nice to know that at the end of the day that my sperm is legit.

And yeah Scooter is has been quite the ride. In the last 5-6 years, I became a teacher, moved back to NC (was in Raleigh, now back in Winston), got married to a stupidly successful woman, bought a home with her, and now we're having a kid. Life moves real fast.

Which OGBoards poster seems the most likely to win a Presidential Medal of Freedom now that Rush Limbaugh has one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back