• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you fuck this guy’s wife?

VictoriousEdibleBarracuda-max-1mb.gif

I can probably accept that to a degree. I pay super cheap rent at the moment, like, super cheap. Still somehow broke. I'd hope they could do one or two things though and keep it reasonable, but I'll survive.

Assuming you pay rent on time and don’t cause him too many problems, the landlord probably doesn’t want you out of there. Maybe he’ll give you a break and not increase it too much.

I used to own a place that I rented out and managed myself and I did this all the time with good tenants. The lack of a headache is worth something.

Yeah, I'm good and steady on rent and it hasn't increased in 9 years so that would be somewhat understandable. My dad and step-mom rent a couple of places and say the same thing. I'll keep the CT updated. Maybe the handyman is retiring or something (he's had health issues) and he just wants to touch base. I'm just paranoid.

I don’t want you to take this the wrong way, but I really hope this gets hella weird.

I literally said exactly this, just about word for word, and you corrected me. It's not about "target audience," you said, it's because it's in Miami. Very phdeac of you.

This is what you posted:

Observations:

- those are some good-looking and fit 40-somethings. Jlo might be fifty. Geez

- half of show at least in Spanish

Interesting insights into NFL's aspirational audience

You implied that the NFL was targeting Spanish-speakers and I guess good-looking and fit 40-somethings. The latter is my target audience, but I don't think the NFL is really targeting a single demographic at all. They're going for broad appeal and they're not particularly concerned if the traditional middle age white guys don't "get it." I think it worked.

Somehow I think that the NFL is still very concerned about what middle age whites guys like.

As I am sliding rapidly downhill towards 40, I've noticed that I'm often afflicted with butthole itch. Does your asshole just give up on life at some point. I could jam a toilet brush up my crapper to wipe after a shit, but it doesn't matter, 45 minutes later, I'm itchy and heading back to the bathroom for 2nd round cleanup duty. There are a lot of things I dislike about aging, but this tops the list.

As I am sliding rapidly downhill towards 40, I've noticed that I'm often afflicted with butthole itch. Does your asshole just give up on life at some point. I could jam a toilet brush up my crapper to wipe after a shit, but it doesn't matter, 45 minutes later, I'm itchy and heading back to the bathroom for 2nd round cleanup duty. There are a lot of things I dislike about aging, but this tops the list.

Gotta go with a bidet.

is it cleanup? if you're cleaning/wiping too much, you can remove skin oils and irritate the skin

My reference desk shift is bumping here today. Peeps on edge. I just want to chill.

Dude, if it's hemorroids you need to nip that in the bud.

Dude, if it's hemorroids you need to nip that in the bud.

The one time you could actually have said "nip it in the butt" and you didn't go for it.

Lol. You said this:

ITT white guys gradually realize they aren’t the target audience.

I responded with this:
I literally said exactly this, just about word for word, and you corrected me. It's not about "target audience," you said, it's because it's in Miami. Very phdeac of you.

You then responded with this:

:You implied that the NFL was targeting Spanish-speakers and I guess good-looking and fit 40-somethings. The latter is my target audience, but I don't think the NFL is really targeting a single demographic at all. They're going for broad appeal and they're not particularly concerned if the traditional middle age white guys don't "get it." I think it worked.

...this was your original response on the game thread:

Or that the game is being held in a city with plenty of good looking and fit 40-somethings over half of whom speak Spanish.

You completely dismissed my suggestion about "aspirational audience" in favor a "game's in Miami" argument.

Then proceeded to recycle my (not very insightful) argument on a different thread. Then argue about it. It's a pattern, you see.

between junebug and this debate, we should definitely keep this up, y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back