• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXIV: Mrs. Mako Foot Photos on Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 3200 SF on a slab. I would really like a basement but not enough to leave our current neighborhood or move.

I’d like to live further out but since I’m generally in the office 5 days a week have no interest in commuting in Atlanta traffic.

You were given the option to stay with us.

I think the concern was your wife thought we might murder you. And then my wife thought you might murder our kids.

It'd be cool now, though. I think.

It's not as funny when you tell it that way though.

Yeah, we're happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time
It's miserable and magical, oh yeah
Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines
It's time, oh-oh

Have 2k sf but could add another 1000 if we finished the basement, which seems like a dumb thing to to do rn

I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me

He said the way my blue eyes shined
Put those Georgia stars to shame that night
I said, 'That's a lie'

And I was never good at telling jokes, but the punchline goes
I'll get older, but your lovers stay my age

We have 3200 SF on a slab. I would really like a basement but not enough to leave our current neighborhood or move.

I’d like to live further out but since I’m generally in the office 5 days a week have no interest in commuting in Atlanta traffic.

Yeah, I've been work from home, aside from travel, for over 5 years now. So the trade off was a longer drive to and from the airport for me in exchange for a better situation for the wife and kids. If I were in an office everyday, it would have been a lot more difficult.

The pandemic (and the response to it where we were living) was the catalyst to actually pull the trigger. That and the fact that our house was going to sell for way more than it is/was worth.

They say all's well that ends well, but I'm in a new hell
Every time you double-cross my mind

But she wears short skirts / I wear T-shirts / She's cheer captain / And I'm on the bleachers

Every time someone mentions basements, I am reminded of seeing an interview with Barry Manilow, must've been 20 years ago, where he was asked what music he's really into and his reply was "Basement Jaxx". I still can't figure that out.

You call me up again just to break me like a promise / So casually cruel in the name of being honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back