• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXIV: Mrs. Mako Foot Photos on Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t wanna #trigger Biff, but who are y’all rooting for in these here wnba playoffs???

Sucks Hamby isn’t playing but I’m Aces all the way

Not triggered at all. WNBA is probably one of the top 200 things that PH watches in TV, which puts in his top 10%.

I bet you wouldn't say that to Candace Parker's face.

Today is the start of our run to the national championship.

Hartman vibes seem promising. The team is healthy. Expectations are high. LFG

Oh shit it’s Gameday y’all!! Tailgating commences in 5 hours!

I made this soccer schedule before I knew I’d be coaching soccer so I’ve got a game tonight. The 7yo is not happy about missing the home opener.

My wife was worried last night she might not make gym friends at our new gym, so that may just be a fundamental difference between men and women.

I told her I hope I make no gym friends because they just interrupt your workout.

I was so happy to build our basement gym so I didn't have to interact with anyone. Miss out on some equipment and no spotters, but I have no need to max out on anything anyway.

My wife was worried last night she might not make gym friends at our new gym, so that may just be a fundamental difference between men and women.

I told her I hope I make no gym friends because they just interrupt your workout.

Sometimes I think women sit around and just think about things to be worried about.

I know most of the people at my gym. We're all cool.

I was so happy to build our basement gym so I didn't have to interact with anyone. Miss out on some equipment and no spotters, but I have no need to max out on anything anyway.

We have a nice gym at work that I use. My buddy convinced me to go to a public gym for a while so we had spotters and additional equipment. After 2 months of standing around waiting for a rack to open up, I called it quits and went back to the office.

We have a nice gym at work that I use. My buddy convinced me to go to a public gym for a while so we had spotters and additional equipment. After 2 months of standing around waiting for a rack to open up, I called it quits and went back to the office.

The only two things I miss are heavy dumbbells (I have adjustables that max out at 52.5 lbs each), and the ability to overhead press while standing (ceiling too low). Benefits far away those losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back